We as KASGMUN Club have prepared Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) to help you
How can I communicate with KASGMUN?
You can communicate us via instagram dm and also firstname.lastname@example.org Our pr team will be always there for your questions
Which type of procedure I will encounter in KASGMUN’20?
Harvard procedure will be proceeding in all of our committees
Do you have social media accounts?
Yes, we do. We have an Instagram account and a YouTube channel
- What is the Dress-code for KASGMUN’20?
Dress code is,
- All clothing must portray professionalism as expected in diplomatic settings. If attire is deemed inappropriate by KASGMUN team, individuals may be asked to leave the session and return with appropriate attire.
- Professional business attire is a business jacket, dress shirt, tie, slacks/skirt/dress, and dress shoes.
- Male delegates should wear suits and ties/bowties
- Clothing considered too casual includes sweaters, novelty jackets, shorts, sundresses/other casual dresses, ball caps, jeans, sneakers, athletic wear, and sunglasses. Clothing that exposes excessive bare skin, shows undergarments, or is otherwise revealing is inappropriate.
- It is not appropriate to display any national symbols such as flags, pins, crests, etc. on your person during sessions. All UN symbols are acceptable.
- Delegates who wish to wear traditional clothing must inform the Secretariat and get permission, however the Secretariat bares the right not to give permission.
- Advisors, admins, academy members, press members and visitors serve as role models for delegates. They are required to dress in professional business attire while participating in scheduled conference sessions as well.
- Participants who do not dress according to the dress code will receive an official warning after daily dress code checks.
- When and where will KASGMUN’20 be held?
KASGMUN’20 will be held in June 13-16, 2020 in our school Kadıköy Ahmet Sani Gezici Kız Anadolu İmam Hatip High School which is based in Kadıköy/Acıbadem.
- Who can apply?
All high school and university students with the acknowledge of the language in the committee they apply for in the required language level can apply to KASGMUN’20.
- Are there any limits for delegations?
A delegation can include minimum 3, maximum 10 people. For the delegations with more than 10 people, we suggest you to apply in separate delegations.
- What does the payment cover?
The payment covers badges, placards, flags, welcome pack, certificate of participation, lunch and coffee breaks for 4 days.
- What are the official languages for KASGMUN’20?
KASGMUN’20 is a multilingual conference. Our official languages are English, Spanish, Arabic and Turkish.
- Will there be a workshop?
All committees will have their own workshops in the first session of KASGMUN’20.
- Is it compulsory to attend all the sessions?
Attendance is compulsory. Delegates who are not present for more than two sessions will not receive certificate of participation.